An impressive and large estate within private and peaceful surroundings, ideally nestled on the doorstop of Quinta do Lago with many fantastic amenities nearby.
This unique and grand property is on an exceptionally large plot and is the ideal retreat in the Algarve. The spacious family villa, with additional accommodation in a maid’s apartment, is well built with many fantastic features including an elevator to all three floors. Perfect for entertaining, this remarkable residence offers various socialising areas and multiple terraces boasting superb views towards the large free form salt water swimming pool. The stunning exteriors offer beautifully landscaped gardens with diverse indigenous and exotic plants and trees, a small lake with waterfall and a Jacuzzi, all of which create a very private and tranquil tropical oasis. This substantial property with plenty of character is well suited as a permanent residence for a large family with excellent rental potential.
Just a few minutes away from Quinta do Lago this property is ideally located near to world-class golf courses, excellent sporting facilities and golden sandy beaches, whilst being conveniently situated only 20 minutes drive from Faro airport.
The information contained herein is intended for guidance purposes only and forms no part of a contract.
- Six bedroom suites
- Open living and dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen & breakfast room
- Laundry room
- Cinema and entertainment / gaming room
- Steam room
- Wine cellar
- Outside dining with a kitchen and BBQ
- Multiple covered terraces for entertaining
- Air conditioning
- Underfloor and radiator central heating
- Elevator to all three floors
- Pool house with kitchen and bathroom
- Beautiful mature landscaped gardens
- Salt water heated beach entry pool
- Garage for 4 vehicles plus covered parking for a further 3
- Energy Rating: C
Request further information
For further information about this property, please call +351 289 396 073 or use the form below.
Thank you for your enquiry! We will be in touch shortly!