LINKED VILLAS AT PARQUE MIRADOURO
Inspired by traditional Portuguese architecture, Parque Miradouro is ideally situated in the heart of the resort, in Miradouro Village. These well-appointed villas provide convenient access to Veranda and all its leisure facilities including swimming pools, tennis courts, restaurant, bar, Kid’s Villa, gymnasium, spa and beauty salon, as well as to the golf Clubhouse.
Parque Miradouro is a collection of 37 completed homes, each providing 300m2 of comfortable and well equipped living space, which includes three generously sized bedrooms (all with dressing areas and en suite bathrooms) and a large reception and dining area. These spacious, airy rooms are bathed in natural light, enabling residents to fully enjoy the wonderful Algarve climate and sunshine. Each villa also includes a private 50 m2 garage with automatic door, outside parking area, secure storage, fully equipped laundry room and a large private terrace that overlooks and leads directly onto the attractive gardens.
More than half of Miradouro Village is landscaped gardens with protected grassland areas that feature umbrella pines, cork and olive trees and other indigenous plants, ensuring a high degree of privacy, tranquillity and natural open spaces for residents.
These villas are very popular with rental guests, so owners may place their homes in the resort rental programme to generate valuable income when not in personal use. Residents can also take advantage of our concierge and room services including housekeeping, in-villa chef and child-minding.
These superb villas come fully furnished and are ideal for owners who desire immediate occupation.
The information contained herein is intended for guidance purposes only and forms no part of a contract.
- These award-winning villas are finished to an excellent standard and benefit from top quality construction, meticulous craftsmanship and professional interior design.
- Kitchen - Premium brand (e.g. Siematic) kitchen with fully integrated units, granite countertops and Bosch appliances.
- Bathrooms - Unusually, all bathrooms benefit from natural light. They are fitted with high quality stone flooring and top brand fixtures including Duravit sanitary ware, Grohe taps and showers.
- Flooring - Terracotta floor tiling is installed throughout each villa, bordered with Portuguese limestone and skirting. The stairway flooring is Crema Marfil stone.
- All bedrooms and living areas benefit from lighting with dimmers and with Daikin VRV air conditioning (for both heating and cooling), which may be controlled independently in each room.
- Electric blinds and mosquito screens are fitted on all windows and French windows.
- These villas also benefit from high speed fibre internet connection.
- Security - As well as enjoying 24 hour on-site, resort security, owners will have their own private, gated entrance, ensuring security and tranquillity.
- Property Management - When you are not in-residence, our Property Management team will ensure that your home is well looked after and make owning your new home that much easier.
- Housekeeping - Residents benefit from the option of Monte Rei's in-house housekeeping services.
- Golf - The golf course, practice facilities and Clubhouse are just a short walk away.
- Dining - Fine dining or casual, inside or alfresco, whatever the preference our restaurants and bars are available to refresh guests during their stay.
- (Images courtesy of Monte Rei Golf & Country Club)
Request further information
For further information about this property, please call +351 289 396 073 or use the form below.
Thank you for your enquiry! We will be in touch shortly!