Incomparable and Iconic Loulé townhouse, beautifully restored with outstanding features.
Currently used as a spacious two bedroom residence, this fabulous period property can be up to four bedrooms which would include a guest apartment.
Set over three floors with pre-installation for an internal elevator, the interiors are full of character and immersed in warm natural sunlight. Wonderful views from the attic, a delightful exterior garden, and a practical private garage are all rare finds inside this historical Algarvian town.
Loulé is a charming market town, full of culture and authenticity. An array of boutique craft shops and traditional cafes line the streets as well as a wide variety of restaurants for all tastes.
A short drive away one can find world-class golf resorts, golden sandy beaches, designer shopping, and Faro International Airport.
This property could also be used to incorporate a business with private accommodation above.
The information contained herein is intended for guidance purposes only and forms no part of a contract.
- Spacious 3 storey townhouse at the entrance to Loulé
- Beautiful Attic Master suite with a walk-in wardrobe, sunroom and kitchenette
- Ground floor guest apartment that can be separate to the main house
- Stunning features including real stone stairs
- Beautiful kitchen with pellet fire
- Large sunny living/dining room with pellet fire
- Office/Tv room that can also be a guest bedroom
- Pre-installation for an elevator
- Pre-installation for airconditioning
- Underfloor heating
- Solar panels
- Private garden/courtyard
- Central Loule and walking distance to the market and shops.
- Energy B
Request further information
For further information about this property, please call +351 289 396 073 or use the form below.
Thank you for your enquiry! We will be in touch shortly!