This luxurious villa has been designed and finished with bespoke furniture, art, and hi specification technology.
Casa Grande is entered by a secure gated driveway accessed at the front of the property. An Italian vaulted door opens into expansive open plan living areas with enviable ocean views. A spacious modern kitchen, fabulous bedroom suites, an impressive entertainment area, and a fully equipped gymnasium and games room are but a few of the remarkable features this property has to offer. Outside, an infinity pool constructed using the finest Italian Bisazza tiles is complemented mature gardens and manicured lawns with the shimmering ocean as the perfect backdrop.
An additional three bedroom separate staff house is also included.
Wonderfully located on a clifftop in the central Algarve, overlooking the golden beaches and privey to outstanding ocean views.
Occupying a prominent cliff top position, Casa Grande is built on two levels in sympathy with it’s natural topography and stands resplendent overlooking the beach and the Atlantic Ocean beyond its well- groomed and mature gardens.
Living area: 965 square metres set in 1760 square metres of grounds.
The information contained herein is intended for guidance purposes only and forms no part of a contract.
- Main house with five bedroom suites.
- Annex with three bedrooms
- Separate, three bedroom ‘Staff house’ (Plot 280m˛, Build 115m˛)
- Beautiful contemporary kitchen
- Large open plan living/dining/entertainment area
- Games/family room
- Modern and well-equipped gymnasium with self- contained shower room
- Executive office
- Utility room with industrial laundry equipment
- Chlorine-free saline system infinity pool
- Roof terrace
- Double garage
- Mature gardens with irrigation system
- CCTV linked 24-hour central command and hi-tech security system.
- Direct access to the beach
- 180-degree panoramic Ocean views
- Energy rating main house: C
- Energy rating annex: B-
Request further information
For further information about this property, please call +351 289 396 073 or use the form below.
Thank you for your enquiry! We will be in touch shortly!