Located on a hill beside the market town of Loule Villa Piri Piri is a beautifully finished country property close to many facilities yet part of a quiet and friendly local community.
Entering through the automatic gates one approaches the house on a neat cobblestone driveway lined with lavender and a variety of fruit trees.
A bright entrance hall welcomes you and beckons you into the open style kitchen, dining and living room. The kitchen area features a large island with family dining area. This room has large windows and sliding glass doors and lovely views out into the garden and pool area. There are various terraces from which to catch the sun or hide from it.
Facing south are the master bedroom suite and the large guest suite. In addition to the en-suite bathroom, the guest suite also has a fun outdoor shower. The two further bedrooms face west and east and these share a bathroom. One of the bedrooms has recently been converted into a Laundry room but can very easily be returned to a bedroom.
The barbecue area looks over the pool as well as the surrounding countryside and is also wired for sound. There is plenty of space to kick a ball around in the garden as well as parking in the driveway.
This property was completely rebuilt and works finished in August 2013.
The information contained herein is intended for guidance purposes only and forms no part of a contract.
- Four bedrooms
- Two with en-suite bathrooms
- One further bathroom
- One guest WC
- Open style kitchen living and dining area
- Wood burning fireplace
- Under-floor heating throughout
- Air conditioning
- Secure and thermally insulated windows and doors
- Fully furnished
- Three zones of sound controllable by iPad/phone etc
- Alarm connected to a fast response security company
- All rooms wired with fibre optic cables
- Energy rating: B-
- Landscaped garden with automatic irrigation
- Private bore-hole
- Outdoor barbecue and dining area
- Fully fenced with automatic gates
- 12 minutes to Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo, beaches and golf courses
- 15 minutes to Faro International airport
- 2 minutes to market town Loulé with shopping and restaurants
Request further information
For further information about this property, please call +351 289 396 073 or use the form below.
Thank you for your enquiry! We will be in touch shortly!