Aproquila was established in 1984 by individual owners to protect and promote their investment made in the resort.
The Association has developed over the years and now has close to 200 members, comprising individual villa owners in Quinta do Lago plus most all of the major commercial concerns within the Estate such as hotels, golf courses, condominiums and villages such as Four Seasons Country Club and Sao Lourenço.
Aproquila's overriding objective is to maintain and enhance the quality of the Estate and to represent the interests of property owners.
Some of what the Association now does:
- On-going liaison with Quinta do Lago S.A., Infraquinta and Vigiquinta
- Regular meetings with Loulé council to voice owners' aspirations and concerns, both within Quinta do Lago and in the immediate surroundings and to liaise with adjacent similar organisations
- Provision of a support centre and help desk for members to assist in resolving any issues that may arise
- Provide other services to members; for example, the Association has helped a significant number of owners to comply with recent legislation regarding borehole registration and made this a simple stress-free operation. This is a free of charge service for members
- The Association is a non-profit organisation and other than our receptionist, Zi, is staffed entirely by non-paid volunteers.
Why should you join?
Aproquila exists solely to represent the best interests of property owners on Quinta do Lago – the greater number represented, the greater the influence which can be brought to bear in the mutual interest of all.
If you are not yet a member but wish to maximise the value and enjoyment of your investment in Quinta do Lago, you may join Aproquila as an individual or through an offshore company. In either event, privacy and confidentiality is guaranteed.
Aproquila has acquired new offices conveniently situated at the first roundabout on the left-hand side of the road to Pinheiros Altos.
Tel: +351 289 394 324